All DTD products are covered for a one year period from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects of if damage occurred before the customer took possession of the product. DTD will replace or refund the defective product and cover shipping costs. Certain conditions may apply.
Covered by DTD’s warranty:
- A defect center or a defect in the holes of the bolts
- A rim with air leaks
- Any imperfections in the finish of the wheel
- Stress cracks in the wheel (provided that there is no evidence of impact).
- Wheels that have a radial run out of upper side to 0.008 inch.
Risks not covered by DTD’s warranty:
- The surface rust, pitting, chipping and discoloration caused by neglect or poor maintenance.
- A structural failure caused by road conditions, accident or misuse.
- Rims which were mounted on tires cannot be returned. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct rims before installing them;
- Wheels that have a radial or lateral run out lower than 0.008 inch.
- Any aesthetic defects that have occurred after the guarantee date.
- The wheels sold «as-is».